Return to a Restaurant
Drop off at Jamjar, Bandidas and Field & Social:
- These locations will have a stand-alone bin that you can leave your Reusables in.
- Scan the QR code above the collection bin.
- Fill out the short survey: we only need your phone number and the number of containers you are returning.
- Leave your Reusables in the collection bin.
Drop off at Kula Kitchen:
- Feel free to return your Reusables to Kula Kitchen drivers or by bringing it to their location at 1370 E Georgia St.
- If you are dropping by their location, please let Asha, the wonderful owner of Kula, know that you are coming by emailing her at email@example.com or calling (604) 655-5044.
- When dropping off your container, make sure to provide your phone number for staff to record.
Get Reusables Picked Up
Pick-Up by Shift
1. Request a pick-up by Shift using the link below.
2. Pick-ups are available once a week every Wednesday.
3. Make sure to place your request by noon on Tuesday for the Reusables to be picked up that week!
4. The following postal codes are eligible for the service: V6B, V6C, V6E, V6G, V6Z, V7X, V7Y, V5T, V6A, V5L.
5. The pick-up fee is $2.99 plus tax regardless of the number of containers.
Click here to request a pick up
Pick-Up by Jarr
1. If you are a current customer at Jarr, just leave your Reusables for pick-up with the rest of the packaging Jarr is collecting from you.
2. It's as easy as that :)